By entering into this lottery all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the following rules.
1. Entrants must be 16 or over.
2. All employees of Bite-Back, Blue O Two along with Worldwide Dive and Sail and their partners and immediate families are excluded from entry.
3. A maximum of 1500 tickets will be sold at a cost of £10 per ticket. Bundles are available and ad-hoc promotions across the campaign period may provide the opportunity to gain FOC tickets.
4. Tickets for the prize draw will be on sale until midnight on Thursday 24 October 2019, or until tickets have sold out, whichever comes sooner.
5. The prize draw will take place on the afternoon of Saturday 26 October on the Blue O Two stand at the NEC DIVE Show in Birmingham. The prize will be awarded to the first entry selected at random from all entries.
6. Blue O Two will notify the winner by email on Monday 28 October 2019. Blue O Two’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The prize package includes:
a. Economy return flights for two people from London to Freeport Airport, The Bahamas.
b. Return transfers for two people from Freeport Airport to the liveaboard.
c. Seven nights full board accommodation for two people in a twin/double classic cabin on our Dolphin & Shark Combo itinerary, departing 3 August 2020.
d. Water, tea, coffee, fruit juice and soft drinks.
e. Land excursions and up to 4 dives daily.
f. Single 12ltr cylinder with air fills.
g. Weights and weight belt.
8. The winners are responsible for:
a. Ensuring that all passport and visa requirements are met.
b. Ensuring that both parties are certified to a minimum of PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent) before the date of travel.
c. Return transfer between the winner’s home and the departure airport (London).
d. The cost of any upgrades or additions to the prize.
9. The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash or other alternative. Blue O Two and Bite-Back reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or higher value (prize valued at £6,500).
10. The prize must be booked by 31st December 2019 with Blue O Two (http://www.blueotwo.com).
11. It is a condition of travel that at the time of travel the winner has adequate travel insurance. cover. Details of their existing policy must be supplied to Blue O Two (http://www.blueotwo.com) at the time of booking, and must provide adequate coverage that includes the activity of scuba diving and repatriation to the UK in case of medical emergency or death. The winner must also provide all necessary Advanced Passenger Information to Blue O Two ahead of travel.
12. Blue O Two, Bite-Back and its associates undertakes not pass on your contact information to any third party, and will only use your contact information to communicate with you regarding this draw.
13. The promoter of this prize draw is Blue O Two, 6 Sandy Court, Ashleigh Way, Langage Business Park, Plymouth, PL7 5JX.